About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We are helping a tech company in the US to solve challenging tech projects and more problems and are seeking Mid level Wordpress developers to join the team.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website using Divi Themes and components.
- Conducting website Quality Assurance tests for spelling, responsiveness, and functionality.
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop/Figma layouts through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Work experience of 4 plus years, as a WordPress Developer.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Strong experience with on-page SEO fundamentals
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, GitLab
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Docker & Docker Compose (1 year)
- VS Code &/or Sublime Editor (2 years)
- Linux systems admin (ssh, directory navigation, chown/chmod)
- Adobe XD and/or Figma experience for wire-framing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.