About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Implement solutions.
- Provide unit and integration tests.
- Clarify and estimate requirements.
- Create technical documentation.
- Release and deploy.
- Participate in requirements analysis for new product features.
- NodeJs or Python.
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience.
- 3+ years experience using modern programming languages.
- Experience with Google cloud platform services
- Experience with multiple GCP services, amongst many other (GKE (k8s and istio), GCE, Pubsub, GCS, Bigquery, Firebase, Cloud functions, Cloud build, Stackdriver, Dataflow)
- Experience in protobuf and GRPC
- Experience in working with container technology (kubernetes, docker)
- Experience in building a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in building a Event Driven Architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field.
- You are a fluent English communicator and will be able to communicate effectively over video calls.
Will be a plus:
- Nosql databases: Firestore.
- Algolia Server-Side Search (knowledge on algolia sort, keyword and filter syntaxes).
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.