About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Work on highly complex problems, get involved in senior discussions and find solutions to problems, and focus on delivering value.
- Find and solve problems in the code base.
- Contribute improving overall quality.
- Lead the development team and
- Deliver projects from requerement to release. You will be responsible for projects.
- Performance reviews of the team by providing feedback and defining technical goals.
- Challenge the ideas and approaches to find better, and faster ways to deliver value.
- Help the less senior members of the team via code reviews, and honest feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- 8+ years of professional experience with Node.JS.
- 5+ years experience using modern programming languages.
- GCP (Pub/Sub, Firebase, Cloud Function, Cloud SQL, Cloud MemoryStore)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, Hasura
- Experience with Databases / Caching: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience building microservices for REST/GRPC APIs and real-time data streaming services
- Experience in a DevOps culture for hybrid-cloud-based software solutions
- Public Cloud experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, Step Functions, Cognito, SQS, SNS, RDS, DynamoDB)
- Experience in building a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in building a Event Driven Architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field.
- You are a fluent English communicator and will be able to communicate effectively over video calls.
Will be a plus:
- GoLang, React
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.