About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
“We are helping a forward-thinking technology provider that has over two decades of experience amongst its staff in providing software and telematics solutions for the Transport and Logistics industry and are seeking for Junior .Net Developers to join the team.”
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and new features
- Resolve support issues that require development e.g checking submissions into our API or our submissions into 3rd party API’s.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Use existing systems within the business to document work etc
- Assist in the deployment of any new internal systems.
- Excellent communication skills, results driven, self-starting
- Team player
- Client & service oriented
Will be a plus:
- Visual Studio
- Agile Methodologies
- Experience working with azure based software platforms
- Experience using a CRM solutions
- Obtained relevant Certificates are an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- HR / Client Manager
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.