About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
“We are helping a global tech company in large scale website development and are seeking Senior level Web developers with current work experience for Drupal CMS to join the team.”
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Strong understanding of Web development, preferably more than 10 years of professional experience.
- Working with Drupal 8.x or 9.x for 5+ years.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Has experience in MySQL, Linux.
- Ensure high quality code.
- Fast learner of new technologies.
- Can work with less supervision and collaborate with the team.
- Excellent communication skills, results driven, self-starting.
- Team player.
- Client & service oriented.
- Google Search Console
- SEO Background
- Pagespeed Optimization
- Obtained relevant Certificates are an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.