About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Work on highly complex problems, get involved in senior discussions and find solutions to problems, and focus on delivering value.
- Find and solve problems in the code base.
- Contribute improving overall quality.
- Deliver projects from requerement to release. You will sometimes be responsible for projects.
- Challenge the ideas and approaches to find better, and faster ways to deliver value.
- Help the less senior members of the team via code reviews, and honest feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in design and development of enterprise applications.
- Expert level abilities building applications using Microsoft .NET, Angular 13+, Typescript, MVC, C#, Visual Studio 2022, Node JS 14+ and related technologies.
- Extensive experience with .NET Core 6+
- Proven ability developing on MS SQL Server and Azure
- Hands on experience developing Web services – leveraging technologies like WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
- Experience developing applications in the financial services domain.
- Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Deep background in .Net, C# and Microsoft Technologies and Architecture
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data management for enterprise applications
- Strong understanding of database architecture and relational database design, preferably SQL Server. * Strong understanding of Angular
- Extensive experience with developing and deploying applications to Microsoft Azure
- Effective ability to communicate complex ideas/concepts.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in the financial services industry (highly preferred).
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.