About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Work on highly complex problems, get involved in senior discussions and find solutions to problems, and focus on delivering value.
- Find and solve problems in the code base.
- Contribute improving overall quality.
- Deliver projects from requerement to release. You will sometimes be responsible for projects.
- Challenge the ideas and approaches to find better, and faster ways to deliver value.
- Help the less senior members of the team via code reviews, and honest feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
- Minimum 4 years of work in software development
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Experience working in Python required
- Familiarity with SWIFT messaging is a plus
- Experience working in C#
- Experience with batch/shell scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/DOM
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work as part of a remote team
- Ability to create and understand flowcharts and system diagrams
- SQL Server/MySQL experience
- Proficiency with designing Powerpoint presentations
- Demonstrable attention to detail (technical, design, etc)
Will be a plus:
- Obtained relevant Certificates are an advantage
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.