About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We are helping a Dutch company developing software to support procurement processes such as contractmanagement software, purchasing software, invoice processing software, and are seeking Senior level QA engineer to join the team.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- With more than 6 years of professional experience in QA
- Experience in manual testing and automation testing (at least knowledgeable)
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Can work with less supervision and collaborate with the team.
- Will study the business, ask the right questions and brainstorm about tech solutions.
- Can take control over a Project.
- Can give supervision to all levels or provide oversight to in-house team
- Excellent communication skills, results driven, self-starting
- Team player
- Client & service oriented
- Obtained relevant Certificates are an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.