About the Project:
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We are helping a global fortune tech company developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C) and are seeking Web Designer to join the team.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
- Create template layouts for websites and landing pages
- Working on internal projects and services of the company
- Team work with designer, project manager, developers and QA
- At least 3 years experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to work in Photoshop/Illustrator/Figma
- Valid cross-browser adaptive layout (Chrome, IE 10+, Firefox, Safari for macOS)
- Skills in cross-browser, adaptive layout of websites
- Ability to find solutions to problems independently
- Can layout with the fewest number of elements
- The ability to work with JIRA, or similar systems
- Understands PHP coding
- Excellent communication skills, results driven, self-starting
- Team player
- Client & service oriented
- CMS WordPress
- Use SASS\LESS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- HR / Client Manager.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits, 25+ paid vacation.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- Corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.