At Global Brainforce, top-tier clients are always in search of a great developer who can effortlessly design, build, analyze, and scale different system resources.
- AWS (S3, Lambda, Step Functions, Cognito, SQS, SNS, RDS, DynamoDB)
- GCP (Pub/Sub, Firebase, Cloud Function, Cloud SQL, Cloud MemoryStore)
- Platform: Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, Hasura
- Ops: Git, Gitlab, & CI/CD
- Databases / Caching: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience building microservices for REST/GRPC APIs and real-time data streaming services
- Experience in a DevOps culture for hybrid-cloud-based software solutions
- Public Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure or similar technology stack
- Up to 4 years of professional experience in language stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent
- You ask the right questions and brainstorm about tech solutions.
- You can work independently or be part of a team.
- You ensure high-quality code.
- Follow instructions well and able to learn new technology and processes fast.
- You are a fluent English communicator and will be able to communicate effectively over video calls.
Working for Global Brainforce
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Benefits.
- Healthy working times and a positive work environment.
- You can work anywhere since we have the option for working remotely.
- Global Brainforce offers mentorship and guidance about the latest technologies and provides resources to help you grow as a software developer.
- Working in our team means that you’ll always be adding to your knowledge base, always learning something new, and you’ll never be bored.
Our processes are up to par with globally-recognized service standards. We deliver excellent quality service that guarantee business impact and measurable growth.
We find, train, and nurture the best software developers. We’re driven to build a passionate team of creative and analytical problem solvers that can execute cutting-edge software.
We create positive synergies between the personal and professional lives of our team members. Our measure of team success? When our passion meets purpose and when we’re able to enjoy a day at work.