Work with Top Software Development Companies. Get long-term and full-time opportunities with Global Brainforce.
Mid Level Developer
What takes a career at Global BrainForce?
Things are a little different here because we aren’t just another company. There’s more to Global BrainForce than our innovative technology and agile methodology. We are a Global BrainForce of talented, passionate developers – and together is what makes us who we are as a company.
We care about what we are doing. Does that sound like somewhere you would fit in? Keep reading to find out more about life at GlobalBrainForce.
Be part of our team
We think these are the top 3 reasons to join Global BrainForce:
- Everyone is unique – We love the difference each individual brings when they join us because diversity makes us stronger. We value our employees who can be themselves having flexible work hours, work from home, and a great work life balance.
- Never stop learning – We provide training to keep you on top of the changing technologies. We are a development company, colleagues that are specialized in software development. As a part of the company, you will discuss technology with your colleagues, always advising for what is the best we can achieve.
- Global Clients – We are here to show where the Philippines is capable of. We offer specialized software development services to a wide variety of clients, including some of the biggest companies in business. And when it comes to the future – we are a winner.
A competitive salary & benefits are our norm.
Receive job alerts: Join our Team
Mid Level Java Back End Developer
At Global Brainforce, top-tier clients are always in search of remote mid-level java back end developers who can effortlessly design, build, analyze, and scale different system resources.
This open position requires a candidate with experience working in collaborative environments, and the ability to lead a team with a long-term vision to develop highly resilient and scalable products or services.
- Java back end developer, 3-6 years experience
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or other Science major
- With more than 3-6 years of professional experience in Java
- Excellent communication skills, results-driven, self-starting
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and motivation to learn
- Ability to work 40hrs/week concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- Can work with less supervision and collaborate with the team
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Will study the business, ask the right questions and brainstorm about tech solutions
- Team player, Client & service-oriented
- Capable to manage the full software development life cycle from road mapping to a brand new system
- Can take control over a Project
- Can do system administration
- Can give supervision to all levels or provide oversight to an in-house team
- Ensure high-quality code
Fill out the form below to apply
Our processes are up to par with globally-recognized service standards. We deliver excellent quality service that guarantee business impact and measurable growth.
We find, train, and nurture the best software developers. We’re driven to build a passionate team of creative and analytical problem solvers that can execute cutting-edge software.
We create positive synergies between the personal and professional lives of our team members. Our measure of team success? When our passion meets purpose and when we’re able to enjoy a day at work.