Responsibility as to the Personal Information Collected
Your personal data is controlled by Global BrainForce Inc., a domestic corporation organized and existing under Philippine laws with principal office address at 2th Floor, Chino Roces Avenue Legaspi Village, Makati 1229 Metro Manila.
What Personal Information do we collect?
- Email address
- Mailing or street address
- Contact Numbers – landline and/or mobile phone
- Educational Background (school, course, date of graduation etc.)
- Work History (present/previous employer, position/job title, period of employment, pay etc.)
- System access usernames and passwords as well as access and browsing activities
- Identification Numbers – Tax Identification Number, Social Security, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG etc.
- Medical History
- Where you are our customer, details of the products and services you have purchased from us.
- Where you are our employee, your personnel records including your employment agreement, pay records, leave records, tax status, criminal record checks, superannuation records, training records, and performance and disciplinary records;
- In the case of websites, your account password, how you use the website, and information regarding your browsing activity when you visit the website; 15.Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide us directly or indirectly, through our websites, online presence, surveys and/or representatives
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
- Our valued clients; and
- Applicants and employees.
We use the information that we collect generally to be able to provide you with great customer service. Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve our Website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We use a third party for marketing and sales services. We conclude a processing agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We also agree that the data (insofar as they have access to it) is only for the benefit of Global BrainForce is used for the above purposes and that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Global BrainForce remains responsible for these processing operations.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted. For example, it is possible that the police request data from us in the context of fraud investigations. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer required for any of the purposes for which it may be lawfully used or disclosed. As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Erasure or Blocking of Personal Data
You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data. You can exercise this right upon discovery and substantial proof of the following:
- Your personal data is incomplete, outdated, false or unlawfully obtained
- It is being used for purposes you did not authorize
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- You decided to withdraw consent, or you object to its processing and there is no overriding legal ground for its processing
- The data concerns information prejudicial to your – unless justified by freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press; or otherwise authorized (by court of law)
- The processing is unlawful
- The personal information controller, or the personal information processor, violated your rights as data subject
You may submit your request for suspension, withdrawal, blocking and/or removal by submitting a written request to info @ globalbrainforce.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request.
Last change: December 2019