|Problem Management||9 years|
|Service level Management||9 years|
|Change Management||9 years|
|Incident and Request Management||9 years|
|Application Support||9 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science University of Santo Tomas 2008-2013
Start - end date: April 2017 – present
Position: Application Manager
- Working directly with clients and developers to plan application enhancements, apply Sprint and Agile principles, work with development team on testing and Sandbox configuration, supervise the critical path schedule (CPS) to be followed for deployment and release, lead SWARM/Ad hoc discussion meetings and align the status and next steps for resources involved, update customers and vendors on the timeline while making sure that the aligned schedule is followed and any blockers are addressed/cleared.
Position: Service Level Manager
- Currently assigned as SLM for three applications under Retail Execution (Samurai-Pro, Audit, and SFD applications). Responsibilities include building and strengthening customer relationships, making sure that SLA targets are met by the operations team based on aligned business expectations, working on system improvement processes, supervising Operations Team, managing resource allocation for operations team, compiling weekly/monthly metrics and presenting them to customers during the scheduled calls/service reviews, coordinating with clients regarding new enhancements or releases
Position: Problem Manager
- As Problem Manager, my responsibility was to ensure that the ITIL process was followed for the whole problem life cycle - from creation to closure. This included making sure that all details were updated correctly and timely, approvals were received from the right people, conducting routine training review sessions, compiling monthly metrics and scorecard for PRM and presenting these to clients during the service review.
Position: Document Control and SharePoint SPOC
- As the DCSP SPOC for PINS/ECM applications, my tasks were to ensure that the documentation for all applications were updated regularly and were transition to the new company templates by coordinating with each of the team leads and confirming the necessary details on the SharePoint repository.
Position: : L2 Operations Support for Paperless/Retail Execution Applications
- Acted as the second level of Support for Order, Samurai-Pro, and SFD applications. Team responsibilities are the same as my previous title below, mainly handling incident and request tickets. Personal responsibilities include managing change management process for the apps, organizing team’s support schedule, Update/create KB documents for reference, and train and onboard new members of the team
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: L2 Operations Support for Order Application Start - end date: August 2016 – April 2017
- Acted as the second level of Support for Order applications which cater to ASIA, Europe, and Latin America Markets. Our Team handled any information requests, application or data quality issues raised by Key users. Aside from handling incident and request tickets, I was the main point of contact to perform the daily application and job monitoring for the applications, sending out the status reports to users and performing the quarterly user audit.
Position: Risk Systems Support Analyst Start - end date: June 2013 – August 2016
- Our Team acted as the first level of support for more than 20 risk systems and was the single point of contact for user queries, data quality issues or training. Some personal responsibilities include being the VOE representative and events coordinator for our team, working as p2p coordinator, managing our Team SharePoint site.