|Project Management||9 years|
|Software Development||9 years|
|Systems analysis and Design||9 years|
|Process Impprovement||9 years|
|Vendor Management||9 years|
|Application Support||9 years|
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Adamson University June 2008 - March 2013
Position: IT Application Manager Start - end date: September 2019 - present
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and of quality.
- Develop a detailed project plan and use project tools to monitor and track progress.
- Ensure test environments, test data and test scripts are prepared. Detailed test scripts should be thorough and well documented for use in future regression tests.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Provides consultation to business users in terms of application or system solutions based on their requirements.
- Ensure necessary changes and enhancements are implemented and documented as per product standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with clients to gather project requirements, schedule delivery and implementation.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manages different project teams to ensure that all projects are documented and communicated to the related teams.
- Facilitate daily stand-up.
- Setting up and facilitating sprint ceremonies (planning, retrospective, demo).
- Work closely with the Product Design & UX team (for Mobile App like GoRobinsons) to bring engaging user experiences to life.
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Senior Application Support Analyst Start - end date: November 2013 - August 2019
- Functions as Sub-team Lead and manages resources throughout SDLC of project deliverables and Production Support.
- Mentor and guide junior team members.
- Day to day management of team and related issues.
- Provide weekly summary of status reports and updates.
- Develops tools for process improvement.
- Conducts peer review on project deliverables.
- Analyst on data gathering and requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert on different applications of client.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary.
- Guides the team, provides direction and workload prioritization.
- Plans and manages team members through scheduling and workload balancing to achieve target deliverables on-time.