|API Development||10 years|
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Mindanao State University 2005 - 2009
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Site Reliability Engineer Start - end date: August 2021 - Present
- I assist in building, deploying, maintaining, and monitoring applications deployed on a GKE cluster and other assets in GCP and the Google environment.
Position: Devops Engineer Start - end date: August 2020 - August 2021
- Maintaining a CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, and Helm. The pipelines are triggered and monitored by interfacing with Bitbucket (Git), Service Now (SNow) and Atlassian’s JIRA.
- Developing, testing and maintaining applications used for the pipeline itself using Golang, Go Templates, Groovy, Python, and Bash.
- Deploying applications used for logging and monitoring on the clusters such as Dynatrace (One Agent), Prometheus and Grafana, and ELK.
- Maintaining infrastructure used for the nodes used in a Private Cloud Kubernetes cluster, Private Cloud Docker Swarm cluster, and Azure’s AKS cluster
Position: Senior Software Engineer / Devops Engineer Start - end date: June 2018 - August 2020
ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
Position: Junior Programmer Start - end date: June 2015 - June 2018
- worked as a software developer and software analyst for an electric distribution company. The responsibility for requirement gathering, designing, development and maintenance were assigned to developers individually. The projects include analysis software used for electricity distribution systems that have functions including load forecasting, load management and visualization of the distribution network. Other projects included in-house software used for inventory, and task management systems.
Position: Computer Programmer Start - end date: May 2009 - May 2012
- Created software for the university which systematized enrollment, billing, registration, and other functions