Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Technological Institute of the Philippines 2010-2014
GLOBAL BANKING SHARED SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: 2020 - present
- Created a Go back-end microservice from scratch that resolves incoming URL into a firebase URL for dynamic linking purposes. It also included APIs that were consumed by a web application to manage route mappings for dynamic linking.
- Worked with the transactions team which focused on building features and APIs related to Pesonet and Instapay transactions.
- Developed microservices using Java Springboot and Go that handled customer referral features. Some services were deployed in internal openshift cluster while some were deployed in azure cloud kubernetes service.
Position: Application Developer Start - end date: 2018 - 2020
- Developed a Java RESTful microservice from scratch to extract Dynatrace insights for SLA purposes of different internal microservices.
- Maintained Java SOAP applications to handle different features related to health insurance.
- Integrated Swagger (Open API) on some services to improve integration testing and have better API documentation.
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Applications Developer Start - end date: 2017 - 2018
- Established a Business Utilization Monitoring module using Java that can be used by other projects within IBM
- Created an application using AutomationAnywhere to automate repetitive tasks to increase productivity.
Position: Software Developer Start - end date: Jan 2005 - Dec 2010
- Led a team to develop a certain feature that had a UI where engineers can search base transceiver parameters.
- Supported and added some features on a stand-alone Java application using Java Swing and Core Java to configure telecommunications equipment.
- Maintained a back-end auxiliary application build using NodeJS to further support telecommunications engineers