Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering Information and Communications Technology Academy Jun 2002 - Mar 2008
Position: Senior Back-End Developer/DevOps - JAVA Start - end date: Feb 2019 - Present
- Develop microservice application using Spring boot based on the sequence diagram provided.
- Monitoring and configuration of deployed applications via CI/CD using Elastic Stack and Grafana.
- Review codes using java 8 version or higher to ensure the quality of the code and increase SonarQube coverage.
- Enhance and optimize SQL queries in Oracle Database.
- Setup monitoring tools in Linux Servers. (ex. Centos, Redhat)
- Create and optimize bash script for configuring KONG Server.
Position: Senior JAVA Back-End Developer Start - end date: Nov 2017 - Dec 2018
- Created microservice using Spring boot based on architectural design.
- Integrate microservices using RESTful/SOAP protocol.
- Used Docker for containerization through CICD in deploying to Kubernetes Cluster.
- Enhance and Optimize SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Utilize Microsoft Azure cloud product using Kubernetes.
- Created Spring batch service to cater to back-office automation.
Position: Application Development Specialist Start - end date: May 2016 - Nov 2017
- Created Java SOAP service and technical solution design for oracle caching application.
- Created unit tests for SOAP application using JMETER to ensure the quality of performance.
- Deployed SOAP application in Oracle WebLogic.
- Created Bash script for the automation process to ensure the integrity of data in the oracle coherence application server.
- Provide support in non-prod and production environments.
Position: Software Engineer/Team lead Start - end date: Oct 2013 - May 2016
- Develops web-based applications and implement features and functionalities using Java and Sybase Power Builder.
- Create Java SOAP service using IBM Integration Development tool for ESB middleware application.
- Create a sequence diagram that will use for the integration process in the ESB middleware application.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: Nov 2012 - Oct 2013
- Created bash script for Telco batch notification.
- Created Java SOAP application that will be called by the bash script for SMS batch sending.
- Provide non-prod/prod support.
- Enhanced java SOAP service and bash script based on business requirements.
- Created a unit test that will ensure clean code implementations.
Position: System Analyst/Programmer Start - end date: Feb 2010 - Oct 2012
- Develop a window-based application from Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Integrated window-based application to IBM FileNet Server and KOFAX for clear digital imaging.
- Created batch services that will be deployed in the Microsoft Windows server.
- Enhance and Optimize query script in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Provide non-prod/prod support