Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Holy Angel University June - 1996 - April - 2000
Position: Senior Mobile App Developer Start - end date: March 2020 - Present
Project: Geological Survey Mobile App Highlights:
- Develops an app that helps the geologist in mapping key samples gathered from the test fields in aid with their analysis and decisions, which run on both Android and iOS platforms with the use of Xamarin framework in the development process.
Position: Senior Mobile App Developer Start - end date: July 2019 - March 2020
Project: Proximity Safety System Mobile App Highlights:
- Main developer for building a mobile app for a safety system company using the Ionic framework that can work on both Android, IOS and other mobile platforms
Position: Senior Mobile App Developer Start - end date: February 2019 - June 2019
Project: Govita Mobile App
- A health and wellness app that provides services to clients by selling medicinal products and providing them recommendations
- Main developer for building a mobile app for a health technology company using the Ionic framework that can work on both Android, IOS and other mobile platforms.
- Used Typescript and GraphQL to communicate between the Web App, Mobile App and Web API
- Used Android COSU to cater a company environment application.
- Tools and technologies used in developing the mobile app version of a health tech management platform: Ionic Framework, Angular(Typescript), StencilJS, NodeJS, Express, GraphQL, REST API, Encryption, Sass, Bluetooth Library, GPS Tracking, Geo Mapping, i18n Internationalization, Xcode, Android Studio, COSU, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Java, Swift.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Position: Senior Mobile App Developer Start - end date: July 2016 - February 2019
Project: CWX Mobile App
- A debt management platform used by field collectors on big commercial banks in the South East Asia region which enables the bank to track all the activities of their collectors in specific fields.
- Key developer on building Android and iOS mobile app version of debt management platform
- Used Node JS and Express to handle data exchange between the Web API and the mobile app
- Used a mixture of hybrid and native frameworks for delivering unique requirements of the mobile app to support offline mode, automatic synching with central server, device authentication, USB printing, dynamic UI/UX, and multilingual
- Tools and technologies used in developing the mobile app version of debt management platform: Ionic Framework, Angular, StencilJS, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, REST API, SQLite, Encryption, Sass, Bluetooth Library, GPS Tracking, Geo Mapping, i18n Internationalization, Xcode, Android Studio, COSU, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Java, Objective C.
CAR DEALER COMPANY
Position: Mobile and Web Developer Start - end date: (Full Time) April 2014 - June 2016 (Part Time) July 2016 - December 2018
Projects: Laus Auto Group Mobile App
- An automotive commercial app for current and upcoming customers of the 70+ dealership of the company which showcase vehicles available for purchase and keeping the customers track their vehicle maintenance schedule.
Laus Group Content Management System
- A portal for all the information being presented on the website, mobile apps and other specific digital technologies being used by the company
- Involved in the creation of their CRM to better serve presale and after sales customers which improves lead generation and sales generation for over 60 car dealerships.
- Creation of a web app that is dynamically link to the existing CRM system on which data collected are used for data analysis such as lead and sales forecasting which helps the executive committee in decision making for further expansion of car dealership and marketing.
- A mobile app that helps prospective customers and existing customers to improve communication with the company.
- A Facebook Bot that uses data sets of FAQ and available resources which customers can easily get without human intervention in their specific dealership facebook page
Position: Web, Mobile App and IOT Developer, Data Analyst Start - end date: January 2010 - May 2016
- Data prep and visualization using Tableau, R and Python
- Develop IOT devices for client using Arduino and other IOT devices
- Working with clients in Odesk, Upwork and Freelance to build Websites (Dynamic, CMS) and Mobile Apps.
- Applying Search Engine Optimization on website
- Marketing site through Search Engine Marketing (Adwords, Facebook Ads) and Social Media Optimization
Position: College IT Instructor Start - end date: June 2010 - March 2014
- Handles IT Programming subjects specifically on Web Development and Enterprise Resource Planning, in-charge in updating our syllabus for the web programming subjects to make our students become more familiar with up to date practices such as AngularJS, Mobile App Development, IBM Cognos
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: June 2010 - March 2014
- Product Status Monitoring
- Inventory System
- E-Commerce Website
- Product Listing System
- In charge of maintaining the marketing and operation on the E-Commerce site which involves direct communication with the customer from pre-sale up to after sale which operation is based in Hong Kong, China, US and Germany.
- Expand the marketing strategies by widening their E-Commerce existing marketing scheme which results in 60% more profit.
- Team leader in developing systems from the factory itself up to selling the product online with the help of a third party site and company website.
- Using .Net development tools to improve distribution of operations.
- Creation of a website and dynamically import goods that are ready for sale on different selling platform