Bachelor of Science in Information and Communications Technology Cebu Technological University 2010 - 2014
Position: Software Developer Start - end date: September 2019 to Present
- Implemented new features using a Product Information Management platform.
- Tested code performance and functionalities in different environments using data supplied by the client.
- Implemented middleware for data migration from an existing client system to a new system.
- Presented the implemented features on client demo.
- Collaborated with teammates to discuss approaches on user stories Technologies/Platform: .NET Framework, .NET Core, WCF, inRiver PIM, Riversand Master Data Management, Azure Event Hub, Azure Service Bus, Azure Blob Storage, MySQL, Jira, Git, Github
TECH SERVICES COMPANY
Position: .NET Software Developer Start - end date: June 2018 to September 2019
- Modified existing platform code to correct coding errors, upgrade interfaces and improve overall performance.
- Fixed bugs and wrote code for new features on the platform side of SAAS product.
- Helped in implementing performance tuning of current C# codes and SQL scripts, reducing operating costs by 25-35%.
- Monitored SQL servers and app services in Microsoft Azure during regular and on-call schedules.
- Filled out incident reports when there are service outages.
- Balanced database pools in Azure to ease SQL pressure in our services.
- Filed bugs/investigation tickets to improve our software service.
- Collaborated with teammates to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks. Technologies/Platform: .NET Framework 4.5, Azure Service Bus, Knockout JS, Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Retrace APM, Jira, Git, Bitbucket
Position: Implementation Specialist Start - end date: November 2017 to June 2018
- Implemented a loyalty program using a customer loyalty management platform for a convenience store chain.
- Performed load tests of the application in different test environments
- Configure the promotions in the loyalty software based on client’s specifications/requirements.
- Ensured implementation is tailored to client needs by focusing solutions on industry-specific workflow, client base and protocols.
- Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical applications. Technologies/Platform: .NET Framework 4.5, Oracle, AWS, LoyaltyOnDemand, Jira
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: : June 2016 to August 2017
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust data privacy solutions to meet client requirements for functionality.
- Worked with project managers, developers and quality assurance to resolve technical issues.
- Modified existing data privacy software to correct coding errors, upgrade interfaces and improve overall performance.
- Debugged and troubleshoot custom application for clients, solving technical issues quickly and accurately.
- Developed code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches. Technologies/Platform: AngularJs, Java, Spring Boot, Jira, Jenkins, Swagger UI, Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Associate Software Engineer Start - end date: January 2015 to June 2016
- Wrote code for the re-platform of an enterprise software used internally by Accenture.
- Tested code for functionality before submitting to testing team Worked on bug fixes and change requests.
- Collaborated with developers and product owners to stay current on product features and intended functionality.
- Modifying/creating documentation of code changes. Technologies/Platform: C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJs, Bootstrap, TFS