Bachelor of Science in Information Management University of Saint Louis Tuguegarao 2011
Position: .Net Software Developer Start - end date: July 2015 - Present
- Develop and support the company websites, content management systems and internal applications.
- Investigation and provide resolution of web application functionality related issues and concerns.
- Application development and enhancement based on the company’s needs and stakeholders requirements.
- Provides updates/feedback on development status or issues assigned.
- Handle multiple projects and other task assigned.
- Create and modify database objects (tables, stored procedures, functions and others).
- Analyze data integrity and resolve known database issues.
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: August 2014 – April 2015
- Develops code derived from a design document using appropriate development standards.
- Translates design into code following company standards for product quality and maintainability.
- Obtains review and approval of the design document before proceeding to implementation.
- Obtains peer code review.
- Performs unit testing of the code and performs integration level testing with other features or products in the system.
- Documents changes required for the deliverable product (manual, release notes, etc.).
- Transmit the code to the appropriate system code branch.
- Provide technical expertise to the application development, product maintenance, and customer support organizations.
- Provides complete, reliable and prompt information to management.
- Volunteers experience and expertise to help others.
- Estimates level of effort to complete design, implementation and testing.
- Works cooperatively and supportively within a programming team environment.
- Fosters effective working relationships with associates in other organization units.
- Generate realistic schedules of current and resource estimates for current and forecasted work that are planned, organized to meet expected schedules.
- Coordinate and demonstrate project to counterpart developers and managers to other site (countries).
Position: Software Developer Start - end date: September 2012 - August 2014
- Web applications and api development, enhancement and maintenance of site.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Modify applications according to given requirements.
- Research new technologies and propose development solutions to solved issues and meet requirements.
- Identifying and analyzing areas for modification and enhancement.
- Create/modify database objects.
- Investigate issues, bug fixing and provide resolution.
Position: Programmer Start - end date: May 2011 - September 2012
- Responsible in design, development, testing, support and enhancements to existing applications/systems.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Identifying and analyzing areas for modification.
- Research and propose development solutions to meet requirements.
- Modified applications according to the users/client requirements.
- Create/update application installer, software manuals, documentation and generate licensing.
- Provide technical support on call and on site.
- Migration/upgrade of existing application using Asp.net Mvc.
- Create and modify database objects (tables, stored procedure, function and views).
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance