Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Rizal College of Taal Oct 2007
IT OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Position: Senior.NET Developer Start - end date: April 2019 – Present Highlights:
- Handled full stack development of client’s premier web application.
- Served as functional consultant and provides assessment that leads to a better and precise functionality of the product (web app, API)
- Successfully re-engineered and delivered an important feature (invoices)
- Develop and maintain backend Applications/Modules
- Successfully delivered backend printing capability (pdf) on multiple microservices project.
- Module Feature technical assessment.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
Position: Senior Technical Consultant Start - end date: April 2018 2016 to April 2019
- Prime developer for 3rd party integrations with Dynamics 365 Online for the team.
- Successfully built web application/API that handles integration between Dynamics 365.
- Supervision of custom feature development and keeping live communication with the solution architect and business analyst.
- Provides technical timeline assessments for product configurations and development.
Position: Technical Consultant Start - end date: Dec 2016 to Apr 2018
- Develop & improve client’s intranet web applications.
- Composed T-SQL scripts that were used successfully for analysis reports. (SSRS, MS Excel, etc)
- Team Supervision for the manila team.
- Handled support tickets for client’s intranet and server security compliance.
Position: Programmer / IT Administrator Start - end date: Mar 2008 to Feb 2016
- Successfully maintained and built applications and/or modules that meets the evolving requirements of the company such as Inventory System, Employee Management System, Operations & Sales Modules and etc.
- Participated in decision-making for IT related manners such as asset acquisitions.
- Administration and Maintenance of the Domain (Database, Server, and Network).
- Installation and maintenance computer workstations and networks.
- Support end-users and other IT – related matters.