Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Cavite State University 2006 - 2011
Position: NodeJS Engineer Start - end date: February 2018 - Present
Highlights: Innovation team to provide solution and quality platform application that can be use internally. Representative Projects:
- Survey CMS - A self service survey management platform where they can create a survey and send to a specific responder.
- Survey Responder - The specific responder receives and can answer the survey thru mobile application. This feature integrated with the existing engage mobile application (android). The survey will be sent via push notification and will be open to the engage app. Tools & Technologies: NODEJS, ExpressJS and SailsJS Framework, ReactJS, ReactNative, Redux, POSTGRESQL, GraphQL, Firebase, NPM, YARN, REST API’s, GITLAB, Agile methodology
Position: Senior Software Engineer Start - end date: January 2016 - February 2018
Highlights: Core Engineering responsible for delivering high quality solutions and provide supports related to engineering tools. Works collaboratively with in-house vertical team. Representative Projects:
- Eat Bulaga Platform - game application called “pinoy henyo”, also integrate to social networks. Generates thousands of users per day.
- Masking Gateway (sms gateway) - a plugin to an existing SMS Platform that connects into a 3rd party api to mask mobile terminating requests for SUN, SMART, GLOBE subscribers. Generates 3M monthly revenue to the company.
- Torii Platform - an in-house apigateway manager, Oauth2 and http basic compliant server of the company. It utilizes AWS Lambda and AWS Apigateway. It will replace the current api manager that the company used to cut the engineering expenses by 10%. Tools & Technologies: NodeJs, SailsJs, NPM, MongoDB, BASH SCRIPT, MYSQL, REDIS, AWS Lambda, AWS Apigateway, REST API’s, CI & CD, GITLAB, GITHUB, PYTHON, OWASP ZAP, Artillery JS, Code Coverage, Mocha, ChaiJS, JIRA, Jenkins, Agile methodology, MAC OSX
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDER
Position: Assoc Research and Dev Engineer Start - end date: Feb 2012 - Dec 2015
- VAS / SMS handled in-house or third party client needs of sms application for their marketing strategy. In-charge for planning, development, testing, generating reports, implementation and supports. Mostly the applications that I handled are promo that users can win cash, load, concert tickets or vacation package. It projected millions of transactions per day and millions of revenue per month.
- Tools & Technologies: PHP 5, MYSQL, REDIS, JIRA, BASH SCRIPT, Agile methodology, LINUX
MOBILE CONTENT AND SERVICES INDUSTRY
Position: Junior Applications Developer Start - end date: July 2011 - Feb 2012
Highlights: In-charged to analyze business requirements, development, testing, supports and enhancement. Representative Projects:
- Eload Panalo - SMART big sms promo. Generated million of transaction and revenue per day . SMS game that user’s can win exciting prizes. The mechanics of this game are registered the prepaid/postpaid number and answer all the trivia questions.
- Netcast Magsaysay - Its a platform for marine, developed the sms gateway part connecting the communication of sending and receiving sms. The targeted user’s of this platform are the relatives marine of magsaysay to be easy for them to send and receive sms to their relatives in the Philippines for affordable price.
- MVP Olympics - In-house application that used for Olympics of MVP group company yearly. All the map group employees need to registered for them to make a chance of winning prizes. Tools & Technologies: PERL, MYSQL, LINUX