|Project Management||16 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (University of the City of Manila) 1993 - 1997
Position: Head of Software Development Start - end date: 2012-Present
- Manages the software development team that includes web dev, mobile dev, game dev and creatives groups to handle both internal and external clients.
Websites/Mobile Apps: ScanMo.Co,Audra.pub, iSkool.me, Bootleg-Radio.com, BrownBag.ph, GlobalPinoy.com, internal CRM/MIS websites, other web systems, AR/VR mobile apps, Kinect-based apps, IoT apps
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Project Manager Start - end date: 2004 - 2012
- Assigned to lead the new project from company’s U.S. partner, CheckSite Inc., as its IT arm to handle the Check 21 project which converts paper checks to digital format for financial institutions.
- Researched all needed info about the U.S. Check 21 Act Law
- Initiated plans for all personnel, servers and systems needed for the project
- Hired, trained and managed both programmers and operations personnel
- Communicated with U.S. clients including partner banks, upper management and production group
- Assessed client business requirements and change requests
- Monitored programmer development schedule and operations
- Planned system revisions both front-end and back-end systems
- Helped with the web programming tasks of the project
Methods/Tools/Technologies Used: VB6 / .NET , Java, PHP, PostgreSQL, Windows Services, Multi-instance/Multi-threaded apps, XML Webservices, Bugzilla, Trac, Bulk FTP, Linux/Windows
INTERNET MARKETING SERVICE
Position: Web Developer Start - end date: 2002-2004
- Handled web development project including web page storyboard conceptualization, database design and scripting.
- Developed and updated websites for both internal and external clients
- Designed database schema for the website
Methods/Tools/Technologies Used: PHP, Perl, MySQL, Linux, Linux Scripting
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Lead Programmer Start - end date: 1997-2002
- Converted real estate information into a structured general record layout file.
- Lead a team of programmers
- Developed and updated COBOL applications that convert the client’s data into a specific file layout
Methods/Tools/Technologies Used: Unix, ACU Cobol 85, Unix Scripting