|Project Management||6 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (University of the City of Manila) 1993 - 1997
Position: Project Manager Start - end date: May 2016 – Present
- Supervises the day to day operations of the team.
- Administers daily scrum
- Manages the team and the Product Owner
- Collaborates with team for effective and efficient delivery of the tasks.
- Coordinates with stakeholders
- Monitors the sprint commitments and managing product delivery expectations.
- Conducts regular reporting of the status of the key performance indicators for programs and projects and will escalate any issues as appropriate
- Identifies impediments and handles support mitigation
- Creating Weekly Management reports
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Control healthy agile scrum process.
- Provides either technical or non-technical coaching and support to the team members.
- Ensures that all critical issues are addressed on time.
- Facilitates sprint demo and retrospective
- Ensures that team members give timely updates to clients with concerns.
- Monthly Evaluation of each team member’s performance
Position: Service Desk Start - end date: May 2015 – April 2016
- Translate stakeholders’ requirements into reporting deliverables
- Assist analyst team with dashboard and report generation
- Develop performance metrics
- Deliver ad hoc reports
- Participate in evaluating new technologies so as to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within organization business intelligence needs