|Project Management||5 years|
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering Central Philippine University Jun 2000 - Apr 2005
GLOBAL IT COMPANY
Position: IT Project Manager Start - end date: Sept 2019 - Present
- Conduct day-to-day project coordination, planning, and implementation across multiple teams
- Create various PM documents - Project Plans and Timeline, SOW, Proposals, Status Reports, and Budget/Cost Tracking.
- Managed and delivered multiple projects in various areas - E-Commerce/Digital, Infrastructure and Service/Support Transition.
- Managing website enhancements of Transitions.com, covering all 47 country sites
- PM Point of Contact / Liaison between ESSPI and the Transitions Company facilitate and oversee all ESSPI engagements with Transitions.
- Assist/Review project proposals and cost estimates of Business Analysts
- Authored and implemented PM Procedures/Guidelines for CMMI.
Position: Assistant Manager Start - end date: Aug 2018 – Sept 2019
- Managed multiple accounts/projects for a Global Publishing Company (Client) that covers both Build/Development and Maintenance Groups.
- Oversight of 100+ FTEs of cross-functional teams, with 4 Team Leads and 1 Group Lead, ensuring client SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Monitored the full development life cycle of multiple projects from planning to deployment and handing over to support/maintenance.
- Initiated and implemented a Green Belt Project to streamline the process and improve the turnaround time of Turnover of completed Build projects to Support/Maintenance Group.
- Tracked monthly project costs and revenues.
- Point of contact for client escalations and provides RCA and proper documentation to mitigate recurring issues/problems.
Position: Group Leader Start - end date: Jan 2016 – July 2018
- Managed two project groups with 3 Team Leads, composed of Software Engineers and Content Specialists/SMEs
- Acted as a Transition Manager and successfully transitioned a project from the Client over to SPi Global, which increased the revenue of the company.
- Monitored operations team to ensure timely delivery of content and resolution of issues, and that SLAs and client KPIs are met.
- Weekly and monthly status reporting to client and other key stakeholders.
- Suggested and implementent process improvement initiatives/ideas.
Position: Team Lead Start - end date: Sept 2011 - Dec 2015
- Led a team of 15+ Software Engineers in a 24/7 Technical/Level 2 Support
- Effectively delegated tasks to each member and monitored progress/updates.
- Daily communication and weekly reporting to client and management
- Mentored team members for proper resolution of issues and to ensure good quality of codes.
- 1:1 with team members for performance evaluation and other concerns
Position: Service Desk Start - end date: Sept 2009 – Aug 2011
- Served as a Back-up Team Lead
- Trained and coached junior members for complex projects and code enhancements
- Performed administrative tasks such as gathering updates of projects from the team.
- Facilitated peer reviews and ensured codes are quality tested and bug-free.
- Accomplished multiple complex projects and enhancements.
Position: Service Desk Start - end date: Jun 2015 – Aug 2009
- Created/enhanced various conversion programs according to client’s requirements, with adherence to coding standards.
- Automated manual-intensive processes, fixed code bugs/errors, and resolved customer’s technical issues.
- Performed comprehensive code testing and code reviews.