Bachelor of Science in Computer Science University of the Philippines 2009 - 2013
INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
Position: Digital Project Manager Start - end date: April 2021 - Present
- Partnered with client/stakeholders, consistently managing needs and expectations
- Identified and removed potential and existing roadblocks that may hamper the team, allowing project team members to maximize productivity, creative visibility and troubleshoot emerging issues
- Supported QA and UAT efforts to ensure requirements and objectives are met
Position: Project Manager Start - end date: Mar 2019 – Apr 2021
- Overseen and managed 8 critical accounts with several projects composed of a combination of Big Data, infrastructure and software development types of projects, locally and internationally, and primarily responsible in making sure projects stay within budget, delivered within acceptable timeframes, and compliant with the process and quality standards.
- Responsible for bringing 98+ million revenue to the company by administering the full software development lifecycle in 8 critical accounts.
- Grown Outsystems Opportunities by 70% by initiating and leading the partnership of the company with Outsystems.
- Maintained a project margin of 52% for all the projects by ensuring timelines, scope and resources are exceptionally managed.
- Managed and monitored 5 project teams at the same time in an Agile Environment with more than 30 people, realizing success through application of SDLC methodologies and exceptional leadership skills.
- Operated under Scrum, SAFe, Kanban and Hybrid frameworks with DevOps or CI/CD to efficiently deliver project deliverables in an agile fashion.
- Served as an Agile Coach for teams transitioning to Agile
- Trained 5 groups of clients with at least 10 participants each for Scrum and Agile.
- Managed, Coached and evaluated the performance of 30+ Senior employees as Career Mentor
- Lead and wrote solution proposals that clearly define the scope and general provisions of contracts to clients amounting to more than 300+ million peso worth of possible revenue opportunities for the company
Position: Junior Project Manager Start - end date: Mar 2018 – March 2019
- Implemented the pioneer agile implementation in the company.
- Trained 100+ employees in Scrum in a span of 5 months.
- Trained 40+ employees for Scrum Master.
- Managed a 4 MIllion Peso QA service project from a silicon-valley client.
- Managed E-Commerce project budget of 24+ Million Peso for a Telco Company and determined and minimized risks reducing costs by 15%.
- Contributed to estimating and presenting project costs before project kick-off to set expectations, promote accountability and maintain sustainable profit margins.
- Established team communications and information documents for Scrum meetings and events.
Position: Software Engineer Start - end date: May 2013 - March 2018
- Lead and Managed a 15-person development team that worked on an e-commerce site of one of the biggest Telecom companies in the Philippines using Opencart platform and a team that worked on a one-stop shop mobile application for OFWs.
- Lead a team working on REST APIs for a mobile application for a telco company using Laravel, PHP, Node JS and AWS Services that boosted registrations and users into 45% growth.
- Trained and Mentored 20+ Junior - Senior Backend Developers and guided them to achieve technical advancements in their careers.
- Developed a bespoke CMS for a media company and a telco company in the Philippines using PHP and CodeIgniter and Laravel Framework with a team composed of three developers helping to improve their site visit by 50%.
- Designed and developed an e-commerce site for VPN using WHMCS Platform with support for different payment services which supported revenue growth of 10% in 2013 and 2014