|Product ownership||3 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science University of the Philippines Jun 2018 - Apr 2013
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Technical Product Owner Start - end date: Sept 2020 - Present
- Analyzes business-side features and requirements, and identifies inconsistencies and gaps from the requirements.
- Writes user stories, acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional requirements out of the business-side features and requirements.
- Prioritizes backlogs for multiple kanban teams developing cloud-based web and database systems.
- Collaborates effectively with other systems’ product owners, product managers, software architects, and development leads to identify and manage dependencies for features and user stories.
- Identifies system impacts driven by mandatory regulatory requirements from card brands such as AmEx, Union Pay, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa for NA, LATAM, and EU regions.
- Creates direct channels of communication between end-users and developers to effectively identify business requirements and demands.
MULTINATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY
Start - end date: May 2015 - June 2020
Position: Technical Area Owner
- Led software development team for cloud-based web applications.
- Led team’s creation of user stories and enablers for feature requirements from program backlog.
- Reviewed and reprioritized backlog in preparation for iteration planning.
- Collaborated with feature product owners and customers for requirement development.
Position: Feature Product Owner
- Led multi-site development teams (Manila, Finland, Poland, US) for user stories creation, feature refinement, development, end-to-end testing, and delivery.
- Created comprehensive feature requirements for development and testing teams as a result of collaboration with customers for new feature requests.
- Collaborated with UI/UX designers on feature specifications creation and feature development.
- Prioritized features owned based on business and customer needs.
Position: Manila Architecture Chapter Member
- Designed and created solutions to increase architectural runway such as (but not limited to) CI/CD improvements, competence development needs, process improvements, proof of concepts/feasibility studies, in order to implement features without excessive redesign and delay.
Position: Quality/Automation Initiative Lead
- Made sure that quality and automation of tests are up to date.
- Utilized Zephyr for JIRA for tracking of test cases which helped easily track the number of automated test cases versus manual test cases, and the percentage of passing test cases every release.
Position: Software Developer
- Developed cloud-based telecommunications software using Java, React.js, Node.js, and Docker.
- Created automated tests using Python and Robot Framework.
Position: Scrum Master
- Facilitated sprint activities (daily scrum, sprint retrospective, sprint grooming, and sprint planning) for the team. Used tools such as Confluence and JIRA.