|Machine learning||9 years|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)||9 years|
|Data science||9 years|
|Data analysis||9 years|
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Major in System Development Central Luzon State University 2005 - 2009
IT SERVICES PROVIDER COMPANY
Position: Senior Web Developer Start - end date: March 2018 - Present
- Working as part of API Backend team; our main role is to create API and scripts for Mobile team and 3rd party vendor connectivity to the project
- Responsible for optimization and performance of all API
- Handling e-Commerce application project
- Technology Used: Python, AWS (Lambda), PHP, Magento 2
IT SOLUTIONS COMPANY
Position: Senior Software Engineer | PHP and .NET Capability Lead Start - end date: November 2014 - March 2018
- Established and ensure that all projects under PHP and .NET technology assigned adheres to techniques, best practice and standards that was set by Software Development Group. The role also acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and technology evangelist for Delivery and Pre-Sales Group.
- Defines technical architecture and database schema of project assigned. Also conducts code review per project to ensure that it adheres to best practice and standards.
- Ensures Team Utilization is more than 95%
- Led and Developed software development projects
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Position: Senior System Programmer Start - end date: July 2012 - November 2014
- Pilots and maintain applications from analyzing project requirements to developing software systems and deploying it into Production.
- Specialized in online Payment Gateway and end-to-end payment module process. Some of the projects I built were integrated to PayPal, DragonPay, AsiaPay, and iPay88.
- Supervised and acts as Lead Developer
Position: Junior Programmer Start - end date: October 2011 - July 2012
- Took the task of developing codes mainly using PHP programming language to various projects assigned to me. I also developed some android and IOS applications. In total, I maintained and supported 37 websites and web applications.
Position: System Administrator Start - end date: July 2013 – Aug 2015
- Assigned to manage and maintain our HR/Payroll System. I was involved in the development and testing of our 3rd party core banking system.
- Monitored and maintained the network system of the whole organization; this includes supervising softwares and intranet connection across the company.