Bachelor of Science in Computer Science AMA Computer University Dec 2008
Position: Django Developer Start - end date: September 2016 – September 2020
- Creating web application using Django as a web framework (backend and frontend)
- Interview applicant
- Train newly hired applicant ( 1 month)
- Code review
- Deployment on staging and production
- Supporting Junior Developer
- PostgreSQL for handling/storing data
- Git for version control
- Slack for team communication / conversation
- Using Trello as collaboration tool for organizing a project
- Create API on django to be used by mobile developer
- Data magrations
- Create pdf using wkhtmltopdf
- Basic knowledge on AWS
- Create Desktop application using python
- python, css, bootstrap, jquery, html
HARDWARE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Position: Senior Information System Specialist Start - end date: March 2009 – Dec 2015
- Solved client’s queries and helped troubleshoot their problems regarding the old system. (Software, Hardware and Network Problems)
- One of the pioneer members that planned and developed the new version of the system using PyQt4, Python and PostgreSQL.
- Communicated with clients to understand their requirements and queries as part of the development of the new system.
- Designed and implemented MVC (Model View Controller) Structure for more flexible and maintainable code.
- Assigned as the Front End Developer following the guidelines and principles of Pair Programming.
- Studied and utilized Unit Testing and used ‘GIT’ for version control
- Acted as Quality Assurance Officer and performed series of test to make sure that all modules are working properly.
- Generate xls and pdf using python( xlwt and reportlab), and print it to dot matrix printer using win32print
- Trained OJT/Newly hired I.T on basic python programming