|Manual Testing||9 years|
|Functional Testing||9 years|
|Robot Framework||9 years|
|Web Testing||9 years|
|Mobile Testing||9 years|
|API Testing||9 years|
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology University of the East 2008 - 2012
Position: Test Automation Engineer Specialist Start - end date: Feb 2021 - Present
- Working within an agile team that handles optimization of client’s Insurance Web Portal
- Reviewing sprint requirements/backlogs
- Providing testing estimates
- Executing manual tests for new features on desktop and mobile browsers
- Creating and running test automation scripts using Tricentis Tosca
- Defect reporting and tracking using JIRA
- Attending Sprint Planning, Scrum Meetings and Sprint Retrospective sessions
IT CONSULTING COMPANY
Position: Senior Software QA Specialist Start - end date: July 2020 - Jan 2021
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements via Wrike.
- Test checklist creation (high-level version of test case)
- Test data preparation
- Manual test execution (functional) for Online Cock Fighting sites and using multiple browsers
- API testing using Postman
- Test automation script creation using Robot Framework for regression tests
- Run test automation scripts
- Defect logging via Wrike
- Attend daily scrum meetings with project team
- Providing suggestions on how to improve team’s process
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: QA Analyst Start - end date: Jul 2018 - Jun 2020
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements via JIRA tickets or Requirements Documents.
- Provide testing estimates
- Test case creation via Excel and ALM
- Create Test Traceability Matrix
- Test case review
- Test data preparation
- Functional and Backend test execution of client’s multiple e-commerce sites and internal sites using multiple browsers and devices
- Google Analystics testing
- Defect logging via JIRA
- Attend daily meetings with project team
- Send daily status report to QA Lead and Manager
Position: Senior Test Engineering Analyst Start - end date: Sept 2017 - July 2018
- Reviewing & analyzing ETL Mapping document reference document .
- Creates test cases/test scripts.
- Peer review of test cases/test scripts.
- Creates SQL queries for the ETL test scenarios.
- Test execution using SQL queries for ETL testing.
- Data validation for Tableau Reports.
- Defect logging and tracking using JIRA.
Position: Senior QA Tester Start - end date: March 2016 - Sept 2017
- Reviewing & analyzing project documents (Functional Requirements Specification Document & User Stories).
- Creates test plans & test cases/test scripts.
- Manual test execution (SAT, Regression Testing).
- Defect logging and tracking using Dapulse.
- Proposals/implementation of QA processes & strategies.
- Manage/handling 2 QAs.
- Practicing robot framework for web automation testing.
Position: Software Quality Engineer Start - end date: May 2013 - Feb 2016
- Analyzes project requirements, creates test plans, test cases, test conditions, test procedures, test scripts and expected results that should be aligned to system functionalities and business processes defined during the previous phases for testing of application.
- Executes test procedures and test scripts, work with the development team to resolve any issues.
- User Support