|Java Eclipse||1 year|
|Oracle PL/SQL||4 years|
|MS Excel||4 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Polytechnic University of the Philippines June 2010 – December 2014
Position: Software Test Engineer Start - end date: August 2015 to July 2020
- Experience in preparing comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases and test data.
- Experience in executing manual and automated tests.
- Executes through regression testing when bugs are resolved using automated tool called “Lizard”.
- Reviews business requirements, specifications and technical design document to have a full understanding of the current project.
- Ensures all requirements are adequately verified and documented within the scope. Also included some negative test cases with invalid inputs and expected outputs (error messages/program termination) as applicable.
- Creates fully detailed User Manual that will be used for the project.
- Creates tickets for bugs and re-test it using the Jira tool.
- Provides feedback to developers (dev) and business analysts (BA).
- Creates Test Execution Report. Includes the number of failed and passed test cases, number of jira tickets created and comments about the failed test cases.
- Experience in navigating linux environment with basic commands to access virtual machines through MobaXterm.
- Experience in basic commands for Selenium.
- Experience in creating basic test scripts for JMeter.
- Attends weekly meeting with BA (from Geneva, Switzerland) to report the status about the tasks, issues and any concerns.
- Attends daily stand-up sprint meeting with dev and testers in Manila only.
- Communicate and collaborates with Business Analysts (from Geneva, Switzerland), co-testers, team leads and developers to identify system requirements and technical issues.
- Also performs functional, performance, integration and system integration testing.
- Guides and trains new comers regarding the team’s testing process that enables them to work in a project for the most possible time.