|Ruby on Rails||12 years|
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Adamson University – Manila 2001-2005
FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Ruby on Rails Developer Start - end date: June 2017 - Present Project: Payments API and Front-end Applications
- Collaborate closely with other team members in the planning, design and development of robust solutions (Escrow, BPAY, NPP)
- Handled Looker projects in the company which is used for BI (Business Intelligence) tools.
- Development tools/languages used: Ruby on Rails, Serverless, AWS, ReactJS, Docker, BuildKite, Postman
Position: R&D Engineer Start - end date: Apr 2013 – Sep 2017 Project: Triggering Engine
- Developed features of different applications for detecting faults and alarms of equipment for log collection and analysis that are deployed in networks for Big Data and Analytics.
- Development tools/languages: Python, Docker containers, Java (Spring), Cassandra, ActiveMQ, UnitTest, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Vagrant, Postman
Project: Techlog Fetcher
- Collection of customer data from different operator’s network into Nokia Big Data and Analytics.
- Handled Tools for log collections, parsing and analysis, and reporting
- Development tools/languages: Python, Docker containers, Java, RabbitMQ, Postgres, Jenkins, Postman
Project: MME (Mobility and Management Entity)
- Handled modules related to Diameter Protocol and its interfaces
- Performed design, code review, code coverage, static analysis and checks for memory leaks
- Development tools/languages: C++, Java, WireShark, gTest, Linux
IT SERVICES COMPANY
Position: Senior Software Engineer Start - end date: Sep 2010 - Apr 2013 Project: Flexshore-Endesa
- Performed creation of technical design documents, detailed design documents, development, unit testing, integration testing and code reviews
- Designer for building batch applications written in Visual Basic 6 to process customer data that are scheduled
- Led the team in the design of new requirements coming from counterparts in Spain.
- Development tools/languages: Oracle Siebel CRM, Visual Basic 6, PL/SQL
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FIRM
Position: Software Engineer II Start - end date: May 2009 - Sep 2010 Project: Licensing System/Update Service/Redmap Software Activation
- Developed and maintained websites for licensing and automatic updates of Redmap products
- Maintained applications for registering/unregistering Redmap Products.
- Development tools/languages: C#, Windows C++ (WTL, Win32), SOAP
Position: Software Engineer II Start - end date: May 2009 - Sep 2010
- C++ Developer/Debugger/Tester for Multi-Functional Printers (MFP)
- Performed unit testing, component testing, debugging and development.
- Development tools/languages: Visual C++ 2000, Redmine, Incredibuild
Position: Design Engineer II Start - end date: May 2009 - Sep 2010 Project: VoIP Gateway Simulator
- Designed and developed new features of the simulator for Diameter Protocol
- Performed unit and integration testing on modules assigned
- Developed scripts for the automation of integration and stability testing
- Assisted in all phases of the project life cycle from collecting user requirements, preparing program specifications, coding, testing, and debugging
- Managed the porting of SIP application running on Solaris platform to Linux
- Development tools/languages: Unix C++ (Solaris, RHEL)
Project: DoCoMo Java Application (DoJa) 3G Mobile
- Test and verify the operability of DoJa using i-mode in various FOMA 3G mobile phones such as N700i (NEC) and F700i (Fujitsu) in Japan