Bachelor of Science in Information and Communication Technology Cebu Technological University 2010 – 2014
Position: Front-End / WordPress Developer / Project Manager Start - end date: April 2014 – April 2020 Highlights:
- Executed and contributed to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on front end features, browser manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Maintained client websites on an ongoing basis.
- Optimized pages for page speed using Google Page Speed (API) for Apache to obtain higher rankings on Search Engines (SEM)
- Coding of custom WordPress theme and template files using HTML, CSS, PHP and Bootstrap Framework
- Used Divi Theme page builder to create websites
- Deployment from local environment to staging then to production using Git and a private repo on Bitbucket/GitHub
- Use of custom post type, custom field type, and jQuery
- Modify existing code as needed
- Communicated directly with clients to establish project parameters, wrote proposals for design work, analyzed competitor web sites, determined web site content, produced site maps for client approval, and communicated progress with client throughout length of project.
- Worked with team and client to define job requirements
- Analyzed user requirements for website.
- Ensures that projects is completed on time as per client’s expectations.
- Handled, prioritized, and problem-solved multiple tasks connected to multiple projects at one time
- Managed telephone interaction with clients
- Delegates tasks to team members and monitors work progress
- Attend a meeting for a client